Just Engaged and Proposals

Mind spinning..

ok i know that i've only been engaged for 5 days and i'm still on cloud 9 because I think it was so unexpected and i know that I'm probably getting ahead of myself, because I haven't choosen a date, but I've been just looking at websites and looking at pinterest for ideas of what i like and don't like, and I don't know what direction i want to go in I see so many things i like, but not love. is anyone going through this or is it just me. i'm just really exicited that i'm engaged, i've waited so long for this moment, especially being the one who has always been a bridesmaid ( 8 times ) that i'm just so happy that is my turn.

Re: Mind spinning..

• Take some time to enjoy being engaged. Then talk with your fiance and set a budget and work up a potential guest list so you have an idea of what you have to work with and how many people you are looking at. Then talk about dates and looking for venues that meet those needs. 

Congrats and happy planning!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Congrats!  I agree with Addie, enjoy being engaged - this blissful period goes by in a flash, so enjoy every moment.  Your planning will all come together.
    Anniversary
  • I've also only been engaged five days and feel in the same boat. I'm also very worried about the cost. I really don't want a redneck wedding but I will not have any finacial help whatsoever and my budget is quite small. :/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards