Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

3 Months from today....

I feel like I say this every time we hit the month mark, but I am OFFICIALLY freaking out. I so don't have enough time left. :)

Re: 3 Months from today....

• Options
    Yay!!! Everything will come together! I cant wait to see pics and hear all about Moon Palace so I can get some info for my wedding there!!!
    BabyName Ticker image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I think as long as you don't show up looking like snooki in that video...you will have a perfect day hahaha :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_3-months-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:13be9ae1-6eac-4d60-a439-8867dd126f55Post:8560be9f-f88a-41b0-a39a-170802a6e0ee">Re: 3 Months from today....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think as long as you don't show up looking like snooki in that video...you will have a perfect day hahaha :)
    Posted by sld0618[/QUOTE]

LOL! 

I can't believe you're 3 months out!  Very exciting!  Just like what the other ladies said, all will fall into place!  You're getting soooo close!
  • Options
    Woot woot!

4 months and 2 days for me!
  • Options
    You're getting SO close!!

imageimage

Married: November 24 & 25, 2010 in Costa Rica

My Planning Bio - updated 11.14.10

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I thought I replied to this thread, but I think TK hates me these days......

Anywho.... I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'LL BE AN OLD MARRIED in three months!!!  Woot woot!!!  You best believe these next three months are gonna fly by before you know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Yay!!! You are getting so close to the big day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_3-months-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:13be9ae1-6eac-4d60-a439-8867dd126f55Post:8560be9f-f88a-41b0-a39a-170802a6e0ee">Re: 3 Months from today....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think as long as you don't show up looking like snooki in that video...you will have a perfect day hahaha :)
    Posted by sld0618[/QUOTE]

I disagree.. I think you SHOULD show up looking like Snooki ;) Waaaaaaaaaaaah!!

I'm so excited for you!!!!!! And you do have enough time, especially because you have the best long distance, Canadia helper ever :) If you need any research or anything done you just let me know :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards