September 2013 Weddings
Options

Wedding Weds

With the mix up last week and fact I was off a day lets see how it works today...
(I am still not sure what the other question/idea was because it is still gone)

Tell us your color (s) and theam. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wedding Weds

• Options
    Mine are blk, orange, and white.  No real "theam" but they are Cincinnati Bengals colors so we will have some football stuff thrown in the mix :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Colors are Merlot and Champagne, and we're not really having a theme per se. Just going for more of a romantic vintage feel with some travel-like elements - really it will just be "us". And on the football side, there will definitely be a Terrible Towel (Steelers!) tucked inside my garter for my groom to find!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mine are navy/forest green/ivory with hints of yellow. I am having a nautical/rustic theme 
    ***February Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon Destination - Punta Cana!*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @ophelia I'm also trying to do a deep red, champagne, and black. I can't seem to find any pictures of it online though! i feel like that should be a common color scheme but it doesn't seem to exist! i always find red, white, and black. i'm more into the champage though. white is too stark of a contrast.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_wedding-weds?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:abb49b3f-ebe3-4558-bf9b-6933c233347ePost:042b9ca0-9660-4702-8ca5-999e062b7664">Wedding Weds</a>:
    [QUOTE]With the mix up last week and fact I was off a day lets see how it works today... (I am still not sure what the other question/idea was because it is still gone) Tell us your color (s) and theam. 
    Posted by MandiNewMommy[/QUOTE]

My colors are pretty much red and dark orange ( kind of a burnt orange color ) I am trying to theme it after a music festival (where we got engaged )  Shakori Hills - so table names will be things  places at the festival and all that and tie-dye :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    mpicklmpickl member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Ours are orange, yellow, and grey. We are having what I am calling a " pseudo theme" that has to do with wine. Not really a full-blown theme, but we are decorating with some wine corks and bottles.
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    No theme for us either, but our colors are pale pink to merlot/fig/plum. I wanted romantic, deep, somewhat seasonal colors without going too 'Fall'. It's hard to describe because we didn't pick 2 or 3 set colors, more of a palette or range. I love it, though!
  • Options
    We're having our reception on a yacht so our theme is nautical!  We're using navy as our main color but might throw in some pink or light blue to mix it up.
  • Options
    Our colors are eggplant/platinum/white.  We don't really have a theme, just trying to have a kind of romantic feel.
  • Options
    We are doing the blush colors, so blush pink, ivory, white and peaches and touches or coral!

No real theme...just the romantic feel!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_wedding-weds?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:abb49b3f-ebe3-4558-bf9b-6933c233347ePost:ae666a2f-e583-4e86-b4ff-8b033ee8584b">Re:Wedding Weds</a>:
    [QUOTE]No theme for us either, but our colors are pale pink to merlot/fig/plum. I wanted romantic, deep, somewhat seasonal colors without going too 'Fall'. It's hard to describe because we didn't pick 2 or 3 set colors, more of a palette or range. I love it, though!
    Posted by DanieKA[/QUOTE]

I love those colors!  We were going to do purples as well but so many of my friends are!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    leatbaleatba member
    First Comment Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    Our colors are wisteria, white and silver. FI and I both love the color lavender. We don't really have a theme
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My colors are lavender, other shades of purple, white, and a touch of bling!  Don't really have a theme but I'm going for a classic, soft, romantic feel.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Our colors are bright orange and hot pink. No actual theme, just fun decor (light strands, paper latterns, etc.)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Theme: "Fall" in love (lots of leaves & branches)
    Colors: Eggplant & bright/burnt orange
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards