North Carolina
Options

Charlotte, Lake Norman area

Hello Everyone!!I am getting married in the Charlotte, Lake Norman area in the Fall 2013. I am very new to the area and need some ideas for wedding venues.  Do you know of any good spots that might not be listed on these wedding websites???   I would like my wedding indoors as well. I am going to have 80-110 people

Re: Charlotte, Lake Norman area

• Options
    I am getting married at Daveste Vineyard in Troutman, NC.  It is beautiful!  They will have a brand new indoor space by then that would probably be able to accommodate your numbers.  www.daveste.com
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm getting married at The Peninsula Club. They have been great to work with!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm getting married at The Point in Mooresville, they've been amazing so far!
  • Options
    Thank you!!!
  • Options

My reception was at The Ranson House in Huntersville and it was amazing.  They also do ceremonies.

Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_charlotte-lake-norman-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:58ba66f4-d819-4b00-b8c3-61afb8b95551Post:e09b911b-56bd-44f0-b252-3ff8145aa035">Re: Charlotte, Lake Norman area</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting married at The Peninsula Club. They have been great to work with!
    Posted by pearls687[/QUOTE]
    Did you know a member of The Peninsula Club or just have it without knowing anyone?
  • Options
    n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_charlotte-lake-norman-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:58ba66f4-d819-4b00-b8c3-61afb8b95551Post:e09b911b-56bd-44f0-b252-3ff8145aa035">Re: Charlotte, Lake Norman area</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting married at The Peninsula Club. They have been great to work with!
    Posted by pearls687[/QUOTE]

Who have you been working with? I saw it online and thought it was really nice too?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards