Georgia-Atlanta

Wedding Coordinator Needed

I'm looking for a great wedding coordinator in Atlanta, I need someone that can basically handle all the details for me because I'm in Iraq. If anyone has any recommendations and prices I would appreciate it.

Re: Wedding Coordinator Needed

• My_MattMy_Matt member
    Fourth Anniversary 500 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Check out My Bride Idea. She has been around for a while and is a former knottie :) GL!

I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • edited December 2011
    I think you also posted about all-inclusive venues around Atlanta... right?   I have the same answer here... check out Cavender Castle in Dahlonega.  They have all-inclusive packages and, their owner Cyndi does all the planning for you.  Will make things really easy on you!   Here is the website:  http://www.cavendercastle.com

• edited December 2011
    My day-of coordinator is AWESOME. They do everything from full service planning to day-of stuff.  They are Sashay Events (<-- link) and I can't recommend them enough. 

Alyssa and Katy work as a team rather than lead and assistant.  They are super familiar with Atlanta vendors and will work to get you the best deal.

HTH!
  • jlander98jlander98 member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Love mine as well - http://weddingsbymarybeth.com/, she is reasonable and can do everything from month of to full planning.
  • edited December 2011
    My planner was awesome!!!! Denisea Patton   678-642-9161
  • edited December 2011

Hello,

My Name is Jessica Patton and I am  the owner of Wildflower Event Services out of Athens. I work with and handle all the details of the wedding all the way through the day of. My prices are negotiatable and I am sure we can work with your budget. I would love to hear from you to discuss your wedding further. 
    You can contact me anytime on my mobile or email. 

Thanks so much,
     Jessica Patton (owner)
    Wildflower Event Services
    [email protected]
    (404)345-8113 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards