Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Ron White Photography

Does anyone have any experience with Ron White photography?

Re: Ron White Photography

• edited December 2011
    Is this a photographer local to you or a national company? If it's local, try posting this on your local board for more info. GL.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Ron for my wedding, and, even though all of the celebs He has done, He was as down to earth as ever. I can not talk enough about this man. His photo's are outside of the norm, you barely know He is there, and every single person at my wedding commented on how nice and outgoing that He and his staff was. I say book him.
  • edited December 2011
    Ron White was our photographer/videographer a few years ago for our wedding and I would suggest using ANYONE else.  We had a rather terrible experience with him and found him to be far from professional.  As soon as money changed hands he was like jekyl and hyde.  First of all he showed up to our engagement photo shoot over an hour late.  Next, we didnt get our slide show for the rehearsal dinner until after the wedding!  The wedding day itself went ok, however for some reason he didn't get any pictures of the bride getting ready and complained at the end of the night that "he worked till exhaustion!",   Long story short, we have been married for over 3 years and have yet to recieve our wedding album!!!!!  He claimed to have mailed it and it arrived to our condo in Boston 6 months after our wedding on the day after Christmas.  We were out of town and someone must have stolen it since it was left by the front door of our building.  Ron didn't have the common sense to spend $5.00 to insure what he claimed to be a nearly $2000 album.  Upon contacting him to figure out why we never received our album, he told me that I must be lying and we obviously were trying to get another free album from him.  Well we never did get the album and told me that he would have to charge me the full $2000 for a new album.  Anyone can have a nice looking website and claim to be a photographer of celebrities, but he is hands down the worst decision we ever made.  He was rude to the point that he made my wife cry after several phone calls that he had with her.  We were considering taking the situation to small claims court but decided against it when I realized that a friend that owns a wedding photography company offered to make us a great album for free after hearing about our situation.  It was sad when Ron's assistant Dylan ended up taking better photos than Ron! 
  • KnaijaQueenKnaijaQueen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ummm....these positive reviews seem a little fishy...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards