Favors

Mini Champagne Bottles?

We are looking into doing a New Years Eve wedding and I saw on Pintrest Mini Champagne bottle as party favors so that everyone can open them once it hits midnight but I am having problems looking for a place that sells mini champagne bottles.  Any suggestions where to look?

Re: Mini Champagne Bottles?

• Try BevMo! If you don't have one near you, they also ship to most places.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Have you tried any local package stores? One of our favors were mini wine bottles and we used a local store that also offered champagne.
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • Try searching under 'champagne splits'. 

• fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2012

I picked up 4-packs in my local grocery store and put gold foil labels over the label on the bottle.  They turned out really cute and everyone loved them.  If your local grocery store doesn't carry them, try a liquor store and see if they can order them for you.  Last resort would be to order them online as they are very expensive.

You'll need to check with your venue--ours would not allow ours to be opened in the venue so I did a little note saying something like "Please wait until you are safely home before opening."

Here were ours.

• Give them as a favor (who doesn't love champagne!!!!!!???), but don't make your guests open them at midnight, provide them with poured champagne.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards