Where are you/ did you get married?
When are you/ did you get married?
Color scheme or theme:
Craziest part of wedding planning was/is:

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ok then, let's introduce ourselves

• Options
    Your first name and FI or H first name: Melissa and DayalWhere are you/ did you get married? Gloucester, MA (but I live here in NH!)When are you/ did you get married? May 18th, 2013Color scheme or theme: Ivory, dusty rose, greyCraziest part of wedding planning was/is: My in-laws : /  My FSIL is getting married this fall and is planning a big Indian wedding (I am not Indian, but my FI is), and FI's family cannot understand why we have chosen to not have an Indian wedding.

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Your first name and FI or H first name: Anastassiia and DerekWhere are you/ did you get married? Brookstone Park, Derry, NHWhen are you/ did you get married? June 9, 2013Color scheme or theme: Green (FI is half-Irish), purple (our daughter's pick) and white,Craziest part of wedding planning was/is:It hasn't been too crazy yet, I'd say the most challenging part is to find time to meet with all the vendors in between FI going to school, both of us working and taking care of our three year old. But it's been fun so far, hoping that it will stay fun and stress free. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Your first name and FI or H first name:  Shannon and Tim
    Where are you/ did you get married?  Brookstone
    When are you/ did you get married? Getting married October 12 2013
    Color scheme or theme:  going with Burgundy and Champagne colors.  I will also incorporate some fall ideas as well
    Craziest part of wedding planning was/is:  nothing crazy yet but as Anastassiia said  it is hard to go look at things when trying to make appointments.  My FI doesn't know his schedule until the week before so it gets kind of fustrating.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • Options
    Your first name and FI or H first name: Katie and Paul 
    Where are you/ did you get married? Another Brookstone Park Bride =)
    When are you/ did you get married? June 15, 2012
    Color scheme or theme: hot pink and black
    Craziest part of wedding planning was/is: nothing crazy.. we've been engaged for over 6 years so our families are ready for us to be married!
  • Options
    Your first name and FI or H first name: Katie and Zach
    Where are you/ did you get married? The Granite Rose, Hampstead, NH
    When are you/ did you get married? August 13, 2011
    Color scheme or theme: We had a nature/tree theme and our colors were forest green and like a fuscia pink
    Craziest part of wedding planning was/is: Getting everything done! Toward the end, everything just happens at once and trying to stay organized and keep it together was a challenge!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    m tullim tulli member
    First Comment
    Your first name and FI or H first name: Michelle and Martin
    Where are you/ did you get married? Portsmouth
    When are you/ did you get married? 8/18/12
    Color scheme or theme: black and white with a spash of blue
    Craziest part of wedding planning was/is: Nothing we have a short engagement so far smooth sailing :)
    85image 71image 14image
  • Options
    FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Your first name and FI or H first name: Lauren & Nathaniel Where are you/ did you get married? Alvrine Chapel, Hudson, NHWhen are you/ did you get married? June 4th, 2011 Color scheme or theme: Rustic elegance, Lavender and Sage greenCraziest part of wedding planning was/is: dealing with all the people. 
  • Options
    Your first name and FI or H first name: Elizabeth and Rich Where are you/ did you get married? St. John the Evangelist Church (ceremony), Grappone Conference Center (reception), both in Concord When are you/ did you get married? August 13, 2011 Color scheme or theme: cobalt blue and coral Craziest part of wedding planning was/is: remembering to stay focused on the moment and taking it all in! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Your first name and FI or H first name: Amanda and Michael 
    Where are you/ did you get married? We're getting married at our family church, but our reception is at Hidden Hills in Rindge, NH in their courtyard.
    When are you/ did you get married? July 7th, 2012
    Color scheme or theme: Colors are blue, purple, ivory/white and sort of a French Garden Party type theme.
    Craziest part of wedding planning was/is: Budgeting, holy headache. :( Family promising things and not following through. And finally my mom causing me the most stress out of anyone that I've ever known.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Untitled
    image 218 Invited image 130 Are ready to party!! image 79 Are missing out. :(image 10 Are making me wait. :(
  • Options
    Your first name and FI or H first name: Valerie and Eli Where are you/ did you get married? Historic park in Wolfeboro, NH When are you/ did you get married? July 28,2012 Color scheme or theme: all shades of blue with an accent of purple Craziest part of wedding planning was/is: paring down the guest list. FI is the youngest one of ten children who all have children and some of THEM have children.
  • Options
    Your first name and FI or H first name: Abbe and Hunter
    Where are you/ did you get married? June 15, 2012
    When are you/ did you get married? Searles Castle, Windham, NH
    Color scheme or theme: Regal/grown-up fairy tale, purple and gold scheme
    Craziest part of wedding planning was/is: Dealing with family.  Crazy is coming out of the woodwork like whoa.

Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • Options
    Your first name and FI or H first name: Kathy & Dan
    Where are you/ did you get married? Pat's Peak, Henniker NH
    When are you/ did you get married? 9/4/11
    Color scheme or theme: Green& white. Love birds played into it somewhat too with our invites, reply cards, thank you's and cake topper that was made for us.
    Craziest part of wedding planning was/is: Dealing with his side of the family, which had never been involved with/in a "traditional" wedding.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Your first name and FI or H first name: Valerie & Chris
    Where are you/ did you get married? Mill Falls, Meredith NH
    When are you/ did you get married? August or September 2013... still haven't picked a date!
    Color scheme or theme: Eggplant and Champagne
    Craziest part of wedding planning was/is: So far the craziest part has been trying to agree on a date, I never knew so much thought went into it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Aug. 25th 2012 Your first name and FI or H first name: Amanda & Brandon
    Where are you/ did you get married? Alpine Grove in Hollis
    When are you/ did you get married? Aug 25th 2012
    Color scheme or theme: Plum, Turquoise, & Ivory ... with details of butterflys
    Craziest part of wedding planning was/is: Budget, Guest list, and oddly enough passports was a huge pita for us!
    126 Invited image
    37 Ready to Rock! image
    9 Party Poopers image
    80 Can't find the mailbox imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jenn & Craig.

Searles Chapel / Atkinson Country Club

September 24th, 2011

Eggplant & Silver

Trying to organize a huge wedding party...6 bridesmaids and 6 groomsmen....A LOT OF WORK!!!

Your first name and FI or H first name:
    Where are you/ did you get married?
    When are you/ did you get married?
    Color scheme or theme:
    Craziest part of wedding planning was/is:

Your first name and FI or H first name: Valerie & Chris
    Where are you/ did you get married? Mill Falls, Meredith NH
    When are you/ did you get married? August or September 2013... still haven't picked a date!
    Color scheme or theme: Eggplant and Champagne
    Craziest part of wedding planning was/is: So far the craziest part has been trying to agree on a date, I never knew so much thought went into it!
  • Options
    Your first name and FI or H first name: Michelle & Kevin
    Where are you/ did you get married? St. Patrick's Parish (ceremony) Bedford Village Inn (reception)
    When are you/ did you get married? October 26, 2012
    Color scheme or theme: Black, White, Charcoal Grey and Yellow - Rustic, woodsie
    Craziest part of wedding planning was/is: The guest list.  I wanted a fairly small wedding but it seems to have grown out of control, which has made the budget grow out of control...
  • Options
    Your first name and FI or H first name:  Nicole & Jay
    Where are you/ did you get married?  Castleton
    When are you/ did you get married?  9/8/12
    Color scheme or theme: Navy blue, pinks, grey
    Craziest part of wedding planning was/is:  Finding the dress, now finding the belt and trying to get the guest list under 300.

• Options
    Hi Everyone!  New here...

Your first name and FI or H first name: Megan and Jeremy
    Where are you/ did you get married? Bedford Village Inn
    When are you/ did you get married? August 31st, 2013
    Color scheme or theme: Purple and Green
    Craziest part of wedding planning was/is: Nothing too crazy yet....
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Your first name and FI or H first name: Emily and Joe
    Where are you/ did you get married? Hampton Falls, NH
    When are you/ did you get married? September 1st, 2012
    Color scheme or theme: purple and Ivory
    Craziest part of wedding planning was/is: finding time to get things done!
  • Options

Hello all!!

Your first name and FI or H first name:  Kim and Steve 
    Where are you/ did you get married? Dell Lea in Chichester 
    When are you/ did you get married?  September 7th 2012
    Color scheme or theme: Chocolate brown, ivory, apple green
    Craziest part of wedding planning was/is: Keeping everyone and everything organized!
  • Options
    Your first name and FI or H first name: Cortney and Brian
    Where are you/ did you get married? We are getting married at Hidden Hills in Rindge, NH outside in the Courtyard
    When are you/ did you get married? August 3rd, 2013
    Color scheme or theme: Pink, Navy, Grey and White
    Craziest part of wedding planning: Im not too stressed yet (since its so early) I just have so many ideas its hard to control them!
  • Options
    Your first name and FI or H first name: Melissa and Ryan
    Where are you/ did you get married? Aug 10, 2013
    When are you/ did you get married? Castle in the Clouds
    Color scheme or theme: Pink, Navy, Silver
    Craziest part of wedding planning was/is: Currently it is trying to find a place for us, our families, bridal party, and guest to stay somewhere near the castle that isn't super expensive. So far today I have found out that no one will do room blocking, ugh. Other than that we have the venue and photographer, and hopefully booking a DJ next week.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards