Favors

Koozies??

I have read everywhere that personalized favors no one like. We were thinking about doing koozies with our name and date and maybe a cute saying.. I was thinking koozies are something that people get from different place so the whole personalizeness shouldnt really matter. And price wise they arent very expensive... And its very us.. So my question is if you went to a wedding would you like this as a favor???

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic width=220>
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Koozies??

• CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like koozies, but not everyone does.  I have quite a few free ones, and wouldn't mind another, but to some people they are junk.  Maybe it depends on your circle?
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • pavingtheroadpavingtheroad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree, it depends on the crowd how is invited to your wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
    123image 64image 35 image 24image RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2010
  • edited December 2011
    Personally... I'd throw it out.  But like pps said, it all depends on your crowd.
    image 182 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing the fun
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • emmy82087emmy82087 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i would like them, but i use them in the summer time!
    Mrs. Emily Wolcott June 11, 2011 :)
  • edited December 2011
    My best friend did that as her favor, being a young bride, most of the people liked them. like everyone else says, it depends on your crowd. I know most of my crowd would think that Im crazy if I did it, but I can't say I didn't think of it!
    MAY 2011 SIGGY CHALLENGE : YOU & MOH (I was also her MOH)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    **Bio**
  • Xtine22Xtine22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Everyone! We live if FLorida and getting married in Mass where we are from.. So when we return we are going to have a get together with friends who couldn't celebrate on our day (Our friends idea not our idea.. Our Florida friends wish they could celebrate on our wedding but cant so are throwing us a post wedding party I guess) So we can use up the rest at the event and its Florida so everyone carries Koozies around with them... Laughing
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic width=220>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If you don't have something at the wedding to put in the koozie... it's not as appreciated as a favor.  For example, we're having wine and keg beer at the wedding, so we're using personalized stadium cups as favors.
  • leslieannlsuleslieannlsu member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a beer drinker, so I love koozies. I actually collect them from different places and I always keep the ones I recieve at weddings. My FI is also a koozie collector :) so we have decided on having them as favors at the reception. I'm going to put them near the bar so that when someone orders a beer (we are only having wine and bottled beer) they can pick up a koozie to keep their drink cold.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards