Colorado

Videographer help please!

Hi Colorado brides!

Who did you hire for your videographer? We are getting married in May at the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park.

We are having a very small wedding (only 16 guests) followed by dinner. We are not having a traditional reception, but are thinking it might still be nice to have a professional record our ceremony.  I know many of the video companies probably offer this service. I am looking for reccomendations for who you used and approxiate cost (if possible)? 

Has anyone hired a videographer for the ceremony only?

Thanks so much!!

Re: Videographer help please!

• edited December 2011
    When in May are you getting married? My FI is a videographer, but he's busy on May 15 -- that's our wedding.   :)
  • andyjill2010andyjill2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    troged007 - we are getting married the following weekend (Sat. May 22) at the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park. Will you guys be on your honeymoon?!? :)  
  • edited December 2011
    Does your FI have a website? I would interested in seeing his work.
    Thanks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Try Yellow Paddle Photography- They have great rates on videography packages-

• edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info.  I just emailed them and am looking forward to chatting with them.  DO you know of any sample videos?
    Thanks again!!!
    Kelli
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry for the delay. My FI and I discussed it this weekend. While we won't be on our honeymoon yet, he thinks he'll be too busy prepping for it. Also, we might still have some family in town from our wedding the weekend before.

Good luck on your search!
  • edited December 2011
    Try Dusty with 303 Productions.  He did our wedding this past September and did a good job.  He can send you a sample if you ask for it and his price was very reasonable.  Here's his email:  dusty_jenkins@mac.com  Let him know Trisha sent you!
    image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards