Ohio-Toledo
Options

QOTD 7/13

Which (if any) pre-wedding parties are you having?

imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: QOTD 7/13

• Options
    cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My aunt threw a bridal shower for me at her church.  We had about 25 people there which I think was a great amount!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My future Mother-In-Law is having a bridal shower for me.  I don't think we will be doing any bachelor/bachelorette parties as we are 400 miles from the wedding, which is here in Toledo, and part of our bridal party is here, part is in Toledo, and one member is in Iowa..and I have no idea when all the Non-Toledoans will be arriving for the wedding, so it looks like it will just be a bridal shower! lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had two showers (one for each side of the family) and a bachelorette party
  • Options
    nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had 2 bridal showers as well, one for each side of the family.  I had a girls-night-out with my bridesmaid, but not a "bachelorette party" per say.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We had a bridal shower which turned out to be a disaster.  My mil had been fighting cancer for almost 4 years.  She helped me stuff invitations the Thursday before my BS.  She wasn’t feeling well the next Thursday (3 days before the party).  She went to the doctor, they called hospice that Friday and she passed that Monday, the day after the bridal shower.  My entire family was in town so we had to have it, but it just wasn’t the same.

We ended up having a joint bachelor/bachelorette party at PIB and it was fun. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just had my shower on Sunday, I had both the families at the same shower since my family is so small...which was kind of a good thing because only 4 people showed up from my family.
    I am having 2 bachelorette parties. My MOH has decided that on 9/1/10 she wants to start TTC, so she really wanted to have a bachelorette party for me as her "last summer party." We're planning on spending a day at Put In Bay.
    My FSIL is not 21, but still wants to have a party for me. We're planning on going to Olive Garden. I'm thinking about having movies at my place afterwards, but I'm not sure if my place is big enough.
  • Options
    MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had two showers - MIL hosted one and my Aunt/Mom hosted the other.  We also had a pre-wedding BBQ that our friends threw for us.  I guess that was kind of like a "Couples Shower" but sans gifts. :)    And then we had the bachelor / bachelorette parties too. :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My bridal shower is at The Manor House at Wildwood next month. Im super stoked bc its going to be a very pretty champagne bunch.

and My bachlorette party in one night in PIB -- COULDNT BE MORE STOKED ABOUT THAT! Its about a month and a half early but i wanted it to be kinda warm STILL! :) I want to wear a cute dress (but be able to change into jeans if i need too!) :)
    Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust. Love still stands when all else has fallen. Corinthians 13:7-8 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards