August 2012 Weddings
Options

Ugh

I hate the end of the semester.  I have an 11 page paper due in 2 days and all I want to do is design my DIY templates.

It doesn't help that it is GORGEOUS outside, that my best friend's wedding is in less than a month (and we have SO much work to do for it!)

AND

that this is the last paper of my undergraduate career.

Someone please help me find the motivation to get this done!?!?

Anyone else having a rough end of the semester??

Re: Ugh

• Options
    End of semester is sucking.
    Bio!
    Updated 8/9!
  • Options
    YES. i'm 2 weeks away from finishing maternity/pediatrics for nursing - one of the hardest/most demanding classes i've ever taken. (i graduate this december).

Having one of the roughest semesters of my life - dog died last month, grandfather passed away 3 weeks ago, car accident last week.

BUT. if i can survive this, i can survive anything!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh... to think that this would have been my last semester in college had I stayed one more year kills me! Working sucks! Stay as long as you can lol! Enjoy freedom because see how beautiful it is outside and not being able to go plan without consequence suck! But on a happier note, Congrats to those of you graduating!!
  • Options
    Totally understanding you on this point! I want to finish DIY projects in the making and the royal wedding isnt helping!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards