Georgia-Atlanta

Defoor Centre?

Hi, I'm a newbie here.  Recently engaged and trying to find a reception site near in or near Midtown.  On an online search I've stumbled across Defoor Centre and it looks great! But, I don't know much about it.  Has anyone been here or is anyone planning a wedding here?  Anything thoughts would be helpful.  Also, does anyone know anything about the costs?  Thanks for your help. 

Re: Defoor Centre?

• edited December 2011
    It's a very pretty venue.  You can use either the Forum room, which is a large round room with big chandelier and stage, or the Encore room, which is a loft.  There's also a bar area in between the 2 rooms.  You can use the same room for both ceremony & reception or split it between the 2.  From what I have seen around the Atlanta area their pricing is pretty good.  You can do seated dinner starting at $36pp or buffet dinner starting at $33pp.  Heavy hors d'oeuvres start at $35pp.  Add 6% tax and 18% gratuity to those. Michelle is the coordinator there and she is great to work with.  All these prices include the wedding cake.   Also they don't charge for a lot of extras like the other places - no cake cutting fee, no charge for colored linens, and you can use their black candelabras for centerpieces at no charge. 
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards