Wisconsin
Options

Looking for a ceremony site....

My fiance and I both are not apart of a church...we would like to get married in a church but its not a must.  Does anyone know of any really nice ceremony sites that could sit up to 300 people?  

Or does anyone know of a nice church in the Milwaukee Area (Menomonee falls) that we can join.  We are not getting married until June of 2011 and I think most churches you need to be a member of for 6 months before they will marry you.

Re: Looking for a ceremony site....

• Options
    wwest21wwest21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If this isn't too far for you, check out Shepherd of the Hills in Pewaukee....

They only require you to take 2 marital classes, each 3 hours a piece, $100 deposit, and $100 for the sound tech. They don't require you to become members either. My Brother and FSIL are getting married their, and my FI and I are also considering this church. It is a Missouri Synod Lutheran Church. Very pretty also....
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My fiance and I were in the same boat and I've got two options for you.

Unity West Church - http://www.unitywest.org/ - they don't require classes or memberships.

We are actually getting married at the Scottish Masonic Rite Center in downtown Milwaukee.  They have access to a justice of the peace they work with often and you have your choice of a chapel and auditorium.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards