September 2012 Weddings

Accountability - Tuesday

Went to the gym last night and got a GREAT run in on the treadmill. At the beginning I dreaded it by I find the more I'm making myself go the more I'm actually enjoying it :)

What was everyone's night like last night? Any big plans for today?

Today's inspiration picture:

Re: Accountability - Tuesday

• Yesterday I took a day off from the gym and watched what I ate. I still managed to walk about 4 miles just as part of my usual routine. 

We have plans with friends this evening so I went to the gym this morning before work. I hate going that early because i just have no energy. I still managed to do 40 minutes of cardio though so I am glad I made the extra effort to get up early and bring all the stuff I needed to get ready. My gym is at my work so there is no going home to get ready. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • yesterday i did a short intervals run followed by a lot of strength training. im sore today, so it will probably be just cardio & abs today.
    Happily married since 9/1/2012!
    The Whimsical Wifey
  • I've been really good today!  I've been eating well thus far and I just started Couch to 5K today!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • edited February 2012
    Last night FI and I met with a travel agent after I got home from work so we didn't have time for the gym.  Today was supposed to be my big turnaround into eating good and working out.  I started off eating good then a CW brought in chocolate muffins that had cream cheese in the top layer.  I started off eating half... then ate the whole thing.  Hopefully I can get a good run in tonight and that it wont mess me up too bad.  I need to start using myfitnesspal again tomorrow..
  • I found out today I've lost 5 pounds since January 1st. I'm psyched! Between going to the gym & using loseit.com, I'm doing much better than I thought
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_accountability-tuesday-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:c0a3d88d-b804-4de1-b502-d2b5a75b6c51Post:1b1d36b4-d031-43e1-b863-b5d41fb8f4f0">Re: Accountability - Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I found out today I've lost 5 pounds since January 1st. I'm psyched! Between going to the gym & using loseit.com, I'm doing much better than I thought
    Posted by josephwedding[/QUOTE]

<div>Awesome job!  Stories like this are great for motivation to keep at it!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards