Wedding Classifieds

"Dream Wedding" reception items for sale

Everyone said it was the most beautiful wedding they'd been too!  A year of work is now available for someone else's "dream wedding".  Go to

www.blueandwhitewedding.weebly.com

I can't get the link to work directly - if you copy into Google it seems to work that way.

See the unique, custom made linens, chair covers, and centerpieces.  Some items are blue and white, some are neutral.  I'm only looking to recoup material expenses, the hundreds of hours were a labor of love for my daughter that don't need repayment.

Re: "Dream Wedding" reception items for sale

• The url doesn't seem to work...
  • architectmomarchitectmom member
    First Comment
    edited July 2010

Well, I thought I had it fixed - sometimes it works, sometimes not.  Try cutting and pasting into google?   I've sent a help request to weebly.com.  Will keep working on it.  If you want to see pictures email architectmom@yahoo.com and I'll send them to you.

• if you copy and paste the url then delete the period after the two // and it will work
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just want to say that the photos are absolutely gorgeous. I have a bluebird of happiness themed wedding and would totally buy these items, but I have 15 round tables and no banquet ones. Good luck!
  • I'd sell the round and banquet separately.  The overlays could be split to cover 16 tables.  I'm hoping someone will want the chair covers with some of the tablecloths (open to negoiation there).
  • Thanks, but as one of the layers is only white without the bird design I don't think it would work for me. I'd like all of the tables to look the same, Nice work though!
  • These are absolutely stunning!!  I have a mixture of rounds and rectangular tables, but I need like ten of each, so there is no way I could find matching ones to make up for the difference.  If only I had someone in the family who could make something like this!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards