California-Central

Reception Sites in Santa Barbara/ Santa Ynez

I am just starting the process of looking into reception sites.  Since my fiance works for a wine store, I am trying to find a place that allows us to BYO.  I'm also hoping that it will help narrow down some choices.  We also love Sonoma and would consider that an option as well.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Reception Sites in Santa Barbara/ Santa Ynez

• beckerz03beckerz03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My reception venue allows me to bring my own wine, with a corkage fee, of course.

it's not in the santa barbara area, but I'm sure there are a few places where you could do that

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    **Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again; Whenever I'm alone with you; You make me feel like I am whole again**
  • chroxchrox member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Ellings Park--for an outdoor venue, all you have to do if find the right caterer.
  • suebeebridesuebeebride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, I have looked into that.  I actually started looking in Ventura and Camarillo as well.  If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear.

SB
  • edited December 2011
    Maravilla Gardens in Camarillo lets you bring in your own booze.
  • gamingangelgamingangel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're having our wedding at Santa Ynez Inn and they are being awesome about corkage fees etc. We're actually hosting a wine tasting there the day before our wedding! Please contact me if you have any questions about a wedding at Santa Ynez Inn. Bethany is the best! My wedding is September 5, 2010.
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    You might want to consider Rancho Camuls
  • litamarquezlitamarquez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

im having our reception at the Veterans Memorial Building on Cabrillo St across from the beach. They have you bring in all your vendors so it is BYOB however they only allow beer and wine.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards