Nebraska-Omaha

In need of florist and hair stylist!

I am in still in need of a hair stylist for my wedding day and suggestions on a florist.  For those who suggested Fleur De Lis Concepts she is no longer accepting new customers!  Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Re: In need of florist and hair stylist!

• edited December 2011
    Melissa from Blooms and Bouquets is your next best bet!  I was in the same situation as you...I contacted Brandie from Fleur De Lis Concpets and she is no longer accepting.  I then found Melissa and she is very reasonably priced!  I am getting all of my flowers for $400 when everyone else quoted me $1000 or more.  She is easy to work with and will give you what you want.  She is very helpful!

Edit:  She's also been a knottie pick!
  • wishonastar01wishonastar01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For florist I went with Dustin at Creating Atmosphere.  I gave him my budget and feel like he has really worked his magic to fit my budget, but yet give me what I wanted and even more so.  He does design elements as well so if you were thinking of lighting or anything beyond flowers, he can do that too.

For hairstylists....I have a lady I use in Bellevue that I love at John Edward's Salon. Is there a part of the city that you would rather find a stylist so that it is closer?
  • Chasity08Chasity08 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so surprised about Brandie from Fleur De Lis! She did my wedding and did such an amazing job! What a shame!

For hair stylists, definitely check out Kara Malone from Creative Vision Salon in Omaha. Her prices are awesome, she does amazing work, and she travels for weddings!
  • edited December 2011
    I am a hair stylist. I work at Blonde Salon & Spa. We have several stylists that do amazing updos! Are you looking to just have your hair done or your entire wedding party? And are you wanting someone to come to you or do you want to go to the salon?
  • edited December 2011
    For hair I am using my hair stylist that I usually go to--she is at Boss Studios off 144th and L Street. Let me know if you are interested, I'll PM you her info :-)
  • kicarlbergkicarlberg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a hairstylist at Omaha's Hair Choice, on 120th I st. You can check out pictures of previous updos i have done at our salons facebook page! My name is Kirsten, give me a call at 330-4333 if you are still in need! :) good luck!
  • Sparkles0313Sparkles0313 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am a Hairstylist at Bangs omaha i specialize in formal hair styles.
    http://www.bangssalonomaha.com/team/2-bios-omaha/40-brittany-mason
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards