January 2013 Weddings

2 MONTHS!!!

I am so incredibly excited to say that only 2 months to go! 
We had my Pittsburgh bridal shower with my whole side of the family on Saturday and everything was so absolutely perfect! We got so many gifts that are now all stacked up in my parents house until we find out where we'll be living after the honeymoon (FI is in the Marines). I just finished all of my thank you's from the shower. They are going in the mail today, then all 115 of our invitations will be in the mail on Wednesday!!! Can't wait to get those out and feel a little relief before the craziness of last minute things start in January. 

Re: 2 MONTHS!!!

• Haha, yeah. I logged in this morning and saw 40 days and just about had a small panic attack. Kudos on getting your thanks you notes done. I know my family were surprised I got mine out so quickly.
  • yay! 2 months from today until we say i do, also! It is so exciting! We just got our invitations on Friday, ordered off of Etsy. They are adorable! Can't wait to send them out!

• I just had my shower last Saturday too!!  Really making it feel like it's coming!  My mom and sister did an awesome job.  I was so surprised by the people who could make it from out of town on the Saturday after Thanksgiving!  I also had my hair trial on Saturday and loved it.

The RSVPs are coming in now!  So exciting!!

346 Invited imageimage 206 Are ready to party!! image 115 Are missing out image 28 Are making me wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards