Washington-Seattle

Llama Rose Farm ???

Hey all

The fiance and I found this venue on-line and was wondering if anyone was familiar with it? It looks to be a very romantic and easy going spot but the few wedding pictures they had on the site werent the best... But it has llamas on the location and that makes us excited!!!

thanks

Re: Llama Rose Farm ???

• calhoundishcalhoundish member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Hey all

The fiance and I found this venue on-line and was wondering if anyone was familiar with it? It looks to be a very romantic and easy going spot but the few wedding pictures they had on the site werent the best... But it has llamas on the location and that makes us excited!!!

thanks
  • Our venue didnt have many pics on their website but when i was searching for photographers i found that a lot of them had pics of the venue. Maybe you can look up the photographers around that area and see if you find some more pics.

I google it and it looks like a awesome place!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker It's a Girl!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks for the suggestion... They dont seem to really being on the uptake with wedding stuff and they do belong to a creppy church so we suspect they dont want to a host a gay wedding but wont say as much...

le sigh

off to start again!
  • If you haven't found your perfect spot yet, check us out: www.thefarmvenue.com & give us a call! We would love to help you out & work with over 35 farm & barn style properties in the Pacific Northwest.
    a full service event design & venue management company bringing you the best of the Pacific Northwest. -the farm.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards