Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Macy's registry issues?

I've been trying to add items to our registry on macys.com throughout the day and keep encountering this message when I click "add to registry":

Sorry, registrants! We're experiencing a temporary problem updating your registry, which we'll get fixed as soon as possible. Please try again in a few minutes. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Is it just me?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Macy's registry issues?

• Options
    I've had that issue before... thye're prolly updating their website so try again tomorrow or the day after.  

My main issue with them is that they keep taking items on my registry off (i.e. saying that they're not available online) then a few weeks later it'll be back online for sale... and then the cycle repeats.  We registered for the hotel collection bedding... and they've already discontinued the decorative pillows for the set - Not a crucial aspect but still would be nice to have the whole set.
    Wedding Planning Bio & For Sale: valeriewalter.weebly.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My only complaint about my Macy's registry is that I got 2 double items... yet I KNOW it was Macy's fault and not the gift purchased because Macy's keeps a running list of who buys what for you, so you can send thank you notes, and it listed the items as being purchased twice and by whom!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_macys-registry-issues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:f0871137-b3bf-4813-b0c9-2d3f5dd2de82Post:2e09e5fc-9131-486c-863c-cf1a14b5f2da">Re: Macy's registry issues?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've had that issue before... thye're prolly updating their website so try again tomorrow or the day after.   My main issue with them is that they keep taking items on my registry off (i.e. saying that they're not available online) then a few weeks later it'll be back online for sale... and then the cycle repeats.  We registered for the hotel collection bedding... and they've already discontinued the decorative pillows for the set - Not a crucial aspect but still would be nice to have the whole set.
    Posted by vgyurko[/QUOTE]

Yes! This has been our issues. We took like 3 weeks to decide on serveware and when we finally put it on it said it was being discontinued. So we bought it just in case no one gets it and then the next week it said it was available again. Annoying!
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_macys-registry-issues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:f0871137-b3bf-4813-b0c9-2d3f5dd2de82Post:2e09e5fc-9131-486c-863c-cf1a14b5f2da">Re: Macy's registry issues?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've had that issue before... thye're prolly updating their website so try again tomorrow or the day after.   My main issue with them is that they keep taking items on my registry off (i.e. saying that they're not available online) then a few weeks later it'll be back online for sale... and then the cycle repeats.  We registered for the hotel collection bedding... and they've already discontinued the decorative pillows for the set - Not a crucial aspect but still would be nice to have the whole set.
    Posted by vgyurko[/QUOTE]

<div>We had that happen with our china, and I PANICKED- but then it was back on two days later.  Now I just don't pay much attention when it says an item is being discontinued or not available, because I have yet to find something that has been permanently discontinued or not available.</div>
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm not very happy that it keeps saying items will be discontinued... but then 3 days later, it's magically available again.  I'm leaving items on regardless of that notice, like PP said.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    Still unable to add items to our registry. Getting really frustrated!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards