Maryland
Options

various wedding items for sale

Prices are negotiable. See my ad on craigslist:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/art/2124464501.html

I also have a purple and white card box (shaped like a 3 tiered present), 7 BIG black umbrellas I never used, and about a dozen big round white balloons (3' in diameter). I can email pictures of these things if interested. Accepting offers.

Email me at gonnabewilliams@gmail.com

Re: various wedding items for sale

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Does the card box have a lock on it or is it easily opened? You can never be too safe!
  • Options
    lmbetmanlmbetman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is a large box (actually 3 boxes, tiered, stacked on each other), and there is a small slit in the middle one. So no lock, but not able to get the cards out either unless you turn the box upside down and shake for about 20 minutes (I only know from trying to get mine out!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha Do you have a picture of it? I'm currently looking for a card box for a purple and orange harvest themed wedding!
  • Options
    lmbetmanlmbetman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I've tried to attach the picture here, I hope it loads!

I did make a bow for the top out of the same ribbon, but it's probably packed away in a box somewhere. I can find it if you want it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oOo I like that! That's a really awesome idea! I think it's too much white for me though because I'm doing ivory with my purple, orange and brown. But thank you for sharing!
  • Options
    lmbetmanlmbetman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No prob! Good luck with planning :)
  • Options
    mnm704mnm704 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I may be interested in the bouquet vases but will probably only need 4. I want to wait and find out what is included from the florist and plan to meet with them sometime next week. So let me know if these are still available and I'll contact you soon if I'm still interested. Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lmbetmanlmbetman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are still available as of now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards