Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Dj referral needed!

hey all-I'm getting married April 20 in Westchester and don't have a dj, I'd love some good referrals if anyone has them. My budget is in the $1500 range give or take. I'm wanting someone that packs the dance floor, is a good mc and leaves the party favors at home! Thank you in advance if anyone can help- time is ticking!

Re: Dj referral needed!

• Options
    utegogglesutegoggles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Post this on your local board.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im not sure how far you are from NJ, but I would recommend Kenny Fiesta.  He would give you a great party for 1500, lights MC, DJ and candid photo with Montage.  I cant tell you how well he treated us as we went to see him to book our wedding.  We looked around and he was the best with lots of recommendations.

You can go to fiestaentertainment.com.  Or go to his facebook at kenny fiesta.  Good luck
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you do decide to go with Kenny Fiesta, tell him that you heard about him from me.  Gail and Walter's wedding
  • Options
    hollywould127hollywould127 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in Westchester as well! We have narrowed down our possiblities to Top Notch Music Entertainment (New Rochelle) and Global Entertainment (Long Island). They are both within your budget.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards