Michigan-Detroit
Options

Anyone use flowers by Wafaa?

Hello! I've been hearing about a woman in the Troy area by the name of Wafaa that does flowers and linens from her home. Has anyone used her? Or perhaps have any pictures of her work? I still have 14 months until my wedding, but I like to do my research Smile

Re: Anyone use flowers by Wafaa?

• Options
    Yessss..I contacted her for my wedding and never heard back. My friend used her for her wedding last October. Other than her bout's being the wrong color flower, the wedding was pretty & there were no major mishaps. Her downfall is that she has HORRIBLE communication. You basically need to stalk her to get answers and she never checks her email. Her daughter is the one who does the linens and I'll be using her. She does good work and is always quick to respond. You're smart to do your research though, I'd say keep looking!!
  • Options
    I LOVED Petit Fluer Events in Ferndale! You should really look into them. They are a small business and have pretty good pricing, and most importanly, her work is flawless. She carries linens and some chivari chairs as well.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_anyone-use-flowers-by-wafaa?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:6df659e7-fe01-4b35-8eec-2e2c1bf20ecaPost:a39b051e-67bc-4feb-9498-2a8fe819b9f0">Re: Anyone use flowers by Wafaa?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I LOVED Petit Fluer Events in Ferndale! You should really look into them. They are a small business and have pretty good pricing, and most importanly, her work is flawless. She carries linens and some chivari chairs as well.    
    Posted by lkirby85[/QUOTE]
    I'm using Pettit Fluer and LOVE her.  She's quick to get back and has many, many options and suggestions.<div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions... Im just really curious about Wafaa. I've heard she does work very similiar to Bellasario's (which is awesome).... Wondering if the hype is true :) Thanks ladies!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_anyone-use-flowers-by-wafaa?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:6df659e7-fe01-4b35-8eec-2e2c1bf20ecaPost:a39b051e-67bc-4feb-9498-2a8fe819b9f0">Re: Anyone use flowers by Wafaa?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I LOVED Petit Fluer Events in Ferndale! You should really look into them. They are a small business and have pretty good pricing, and most importanly, her work is flawless. She carries linens and some chivari chairs as well.    
    Posted by lkirby85[/QUOTE]

Are these pic's of your wedding by Petit Fluer?
  • Options
    I just booked wafaa for my wedding in July... I've seen her do weddings for several of my relatives and she does a great job. She's really nice and will work with your budget. I've seen her do a lot more than what is typically charged by other florists. I went to 3 other florists before I booked her and she was by far the best.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards