Kansas
Options

vendor meal

do we need to provide meals for our vendors, such as the photgrapher and DJ??

need your advice!

Re: vendor meal

• Options
    rhendrawanrhendrawan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    any suggestion for make up artist for the big day?
  • Options
    kwagner1211kwagner1211 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

You should just ask the vendor or check with your caterer. My caterer said she assumed yes for all vendors and would make extra meals at no extra charge. However, the DJ I am considering said he would not eat a meal.

• Options
    edited December 2011

yes it would be polite of you to provide a dinner for them. especially if the photographer will be with you all day.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, however if you are hosting a buffet, you do not need to include them in your guest count because typically 5 or so guests who RSVP'd do not show/cancel at the last minute.  Meals should be provided for your band, dj, photographers, and coordinator.

Best wishes to you!

Julie Blanner
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you,...
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will have 2 receptions for my wedding, one is in LA and one is in Kansas. The LA party will be a dinner reception only with smaller number of guests. What should i do to make the dinner reception fun? The room we have is small, and we only have 50 guests. There is no dancing time since there is not enough space for the dance floor.what should i do to make it FUN!!  please help! need your advice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards