Canada-Ontario
Options

flowers in hair

I think I prefer the look of flower(s) in my hair rather than a veil.  Our wedding is outdoors and a bit casual.  I have seen lots of great stuff on etsy but I'd rather see something in person than order it online.  Does anyone know a place in Toronto that sells stuff along this line?  The bridal store where I got my dress only has tiaras and veils.

Re: flowers in hair

• Options
    4eversmiling4eversmiling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What kind of flowers do you want in your hair? Have you looked at Michael's craft store? They have some pretty fun things, and they have a wedding aisle. There might be something you are looking for there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good question! I guess I don't know what I want exactly until I see some options.  Michael's sounds like a good starting point.  I want to go to my hair trial with some ideas to try.  Thanks for the suggestion.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my flower from Icings by Claires. It was only $9. I would also check other bridal shops if you don't mind their prices. I know other bridal shops I have been to have a display case of flowers, tiaras, brooches, etc.

Check out all your options for sure.

• Options
    kee80kee80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A lot of the local vendors on Etsy have shops, or will meet with you to show you examples.  I'd try messaging a few of them - FI & I have both bought things for the wedding this way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards