Wisconsin

Central Wisconsin Photography

I'm getting married in Waupaca, WI next August and I am looking for some recommendations on a photographer -- someone who does a lot of artistic and candid shots, and who won't break the bank. Any recommendations would be helpful as we are planning the wedding from across the country and only have a few chances to go home to meet with potential vendors! 

Thanks!

Re: Central Wisconsin Photography

• KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Joe Hang...he is out of Manitowoc, but he travels.  I am paying $1500 for all day.  I just got my engagements done by him!  check this out:
    We are Katie and Jon and his blog:

http://www.joehang.com/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have the girl for you! She is from the SE Wis area but has done weddings across the state. Me an my FI just booker her and were impressed by her creative portfolio and budget friendly prices. We are getting an entire day of photography, a dvd and copyright release as well as a custoom album all for under $2000.
    Her site is www.katietomanphotography.com

Good luck and congratulations!
  • edited December 2011
    Alex Nelson Photography from Neenah has a package of $2000 for all day, plus engagment and books.  We just had our e-session with him, and he is AMAZING.  Bonus--both he and his wife will take pictures, so you get 2 photographers for 1!!
  • 022306c022306c member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aesthetic Photography is int he Appleton Area. They did my cousins wedding. LOVED the photographer and photos.
  • JessieH11JessieH11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in Wausau (right outside of waupaca) and I am going with Heather Kessler Photography.  She is right in central wisconsin(Stevens Point).  She photographs with her husband, no limit on the day as far as time goes, she is seriously AMAZING.  Her packages really include alot, engagement photographing, day after shoot, 250 dollars in whatever pics you want, rights to photos and a beautiful tablebook photoalbum.  I paid 2600, but it really included alot.  She is very very nice too. Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I am going to be using Brian Taylor Photography he is out of Wausau and has an economy package 3 hours for $500.00.  His photos look very nice and when my fiance and I met him we loved his casual and laid back attitude.  He also has inclusive packages starting at $1200.  He also has very good equipment my fiance is into cameras and they talked for 30 minutes about the type of camera's Brian has.  Brian will often bring his wife with to take addition pictures during the ceremony (if allowed). http://www.btaylorphoto.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Cole32Cole32 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We shot a wedding this summer in Waupaca.  They had an outside ceremony at a park and then their reception was at the Waupaca Ale House. 

Here is a link to some shots of their wedding : http://5th-streetphoto.blogspot.com/2010/06/jason-darlene-wedding-sneak-peeks.html

Feel free to check out some of our other work too :O)

Our prices are going up on Nov 1st!

Nicole

Nicole
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards