African American Weddings
Options

Disappointed

OK ladies I'm a little upset but its not going to be a HUGE deal.

I have to get rid of the chargers on my tables. My mom decided that instead of doing the dessert reception, she'd rather just add those funds to more people at the sit down dinner. Granted it would still leave a lot of people not invited at all, but those are her people so its whatever. HOWEVER, for spacing, the chargers on the tables account for 8 per table. To remove the chargers then it would be 10 per table. Which would allow for 30 more people, roughly, with the same number of tables we currently have not needing additional certerpieces.

I'm still going to have the chargers on the Estate Table....
image180 Made the cut!
image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
image 7 Found something else to do
image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image

Re: Disappointed

• Options
    Could you make this decision AFTER you have your final numbers? You never know, your final numbers might make it possible to keep your chargers!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_disappointed-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:ae5d2ddc-ac7e-47d2-92de-55317b3a1708Post:e4565104-c877-46ba-a380-4ab28578a6af">Re: Disappointed</a>:
    [QUOTE]Could you make this decision AFTER you have your final numbers? You never know, your final numbers might make it possible to keep your chargers!
    Posted by rowenac82[/QUOTE]

Well right now, I can take them off (but my coordinator has them in her possession so its only a phone call away to add them back). BUT we'll just do the numbers w/o the chargers and HOPEFULLY i can still keep them.
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • Options
    Aw man honey I know its not huge but I feel your pain.
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards