Registry and Gift Forum

Torn

So I know this is menial.  I am torn between the Keuring Special Edition B60 and the Cuisinart SS-700 Single Serve Breweing System.   Any help or wisdom would be appreciated
May 2013 FebSiggy... Invite... Different Type of Ribbon/Knot Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Torn

• I've only ever used the keurig, but I really like it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Keurig rocks.    You can get K-cups everywhere, including a huge selection at BB&B, and a limitless selection online (Amazon is fantastic).   And you can always get the little brewer basket that lets you use your own coffee in a Keurig machine.   
    DSC_9275
  • Another vote for the Keurig
  • I love my Keurig
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have the Cuisinart.  I have to say that it can be a PITA at times.  If I don't use it on a regular basis, it takes about 30 minutes to get it going again.  Not good when you're desperate for coffee.  The problem seems to be that the water doesn't move through the filter and up through the water pump.  If you google the model you will see this is a common problem.  When it works, it's looks nice and I enjoy it.  When it's being a little biitch, I want to throw it out the window.
    Visit The Nest! image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Just got a Keurig for Christmas, and it's the BEST THING EVER...so that's my vote!
  • Another vote for Keurig
  • My vote is for the Keurig as well.  If you are going to get coffees and teas (i'm obsessed with sleepytime tea) from BB&B make sure to use the 20% off coupons. . . . the store takes them after they expire too.  There are also websites like amazon, and keurig that sometimes have deals.  Not to mention, you get points on the keurig website that can be used for accessories.

• thank you for your input.  Keurig it is!!!!
    May 2013 FebSiggy... Invite... Different Type of Ribbon/Knot Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards