Texas-Houston
Options

Limo Service

I am looking for a limo company to take us from our venue to our hotel downtown. I do not need any other transports. Does anyone have a company to reccomend?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Limo Service

• Options
    loop0406loop0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You will find that most have 4 hr - 8 hr minimums even if you'd only need them to drop you off.

I would recommend www.59dollarlimo.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I found a place in Houston that will do by the hour. I didnt want to spend $400 when I only needed a drop off and pick up. Its Royal Carriages.

Photobucket We're Married!!!!
  • Options
    loop0406loop0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_limo-service-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:a6a3edc9-7f21-40c8-a79f-3f9d90ded227Post:5038ebb0-6215-4d3f-8439-1f2ef319e3ac">Re: Limo Service</a>:
    [QUOTE]I found a place in Houston that will do by the hour. I didnt want to spend $400 when I only needed a drop off and pick up. Its Royal Carriages.
    Posted by jessienjeremy[/QUOTE]

<font color="#008000">You will have to call them at 713-787-LIMO since I just checked the Royal Carriage website and they have a 4 hour minimum
    </font>
    <font face="Verdana" size="2" color="#000000">
    </font>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I called them and told them what I needed and he said they would do it for just a hour and not charge me the entire time.
    Photobucket We're Married!!!!
  • Options
    casweddingcaswedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you, I will call now!!
  • Options
    casweddingcaswedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They do not do the one hour service anymore. The minimum is 4 hours. Keep the options coming please!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards