South Asian Weddings

Officially Engaged!!

Hi guys,

I got officially engaged yesterday!!! :)  Will post pic later.

Re: Officially Engaged!!

• YAY! Congrats Hina! That's so exciting! I can't wait to hear the story and see pictures!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Not much of a story.  He wanted to take me out to a nice restaurant in downtown for Valentine's day since for the past couple of years we haven't spend Valentine's day together and after appetizer he proposes!!! Everybody knew before me, how I didn't get a hint of it before this is beyond me.  But I wanted to be surprised and he definitely surprised me. 
  • Yaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats! That's wonderful!
  • Thanks guys!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_officially-engaged?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:0ba4f4c3-b77d-4cec-a229-0b76a09e4fc4Post:a0bbad13-4d31-412f-a473-5924ae321386">Re: Officially Engaged!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not much of a story.  He wanted to take me out to a nice restaurant in downtown for Valentine's day since for the past couple of years we haven't spend Valentine's day together and after appetizer he proposes!!! Everybody knew before me, how I didn't get a hint of it before this is beyond me.  But I wanted to be surprised and he definitely surprised me. 
    Posted by Hinaj[/QUOTE]

That's a great story! That's awesome that he was able to surprise you! I hope this means that he's back stateside for a while now to help you plan? Are you guys still going to move? Haha, sorry for all the questions, just excited for you :)
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Congratulations!  That's great news and you must be so excited!  I think it's so nice when guys plan out a surprise proposal.  I'm also going to be nosey and ask all your plans lol ;)
  • Congrats!
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards