Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Vendor Review - Honeymoon Travel Consultant (Imagine Tours, NH)

When I think of Karyn Fallon, my travel consultant at Imagine Tours in New Hampshire, the following points come to mind: 1. She is an excellent listener. She never tries to push her agenda on me. She asks key questions to help her generate some ideas for trips when I'm not sure where I want to go. And she pulls together the most incredible adventures! 2. She responds very promptly to emails and is not afraid to pick up the phone. She gives personalized attention and I always am made to feel like I'm her most important customer. I never feel rushed when talking to her. 3. She stays within my requested budget and does not try to upsell me on features that don't interest me. 4. She is so patient. I am a pretty focused person, but when it came to my honeymoon, my mind was all over the map. Karyn lovingly resarched price quotes and different locations and helped guide my huband and I towards Fiji. It was a trip of a lifetime and we continue to talk about it on a daily basis. 5. She has great experience, she knows what she's talking about, she loves her job and she cares about her customers. Her compassion shines through in her tailor-made itineraries, her organization and timeliness in getting documents to me, and in her post-trip follow-up. In addition to our honeymoon to Fiji, Karyn has organized incredible (affordable!) trips for us to Mexico and Costa Rica. Karyn is a travel agent you can trust  and I literally will never book another vacation without her!! (www.imaginetoursnh.com)

Re: Vendor Review - Honeymoon Travel Consultant (Imagine Tours, NH)

• Options
    Honestly it sounds like you are a vendor. And considering you only have two posts, both of which are about that agent it is pretty fishy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards