New Jersey - South

Poll: What are you looking forward to the most about your wedding day?

The thing that I'm most excited about is having everyone see me walk down the asile for the first time looking my best. I can't wait!!

Re: Poll: What are you looking forward to the most about your wedding day?

• edited December 2011

to see what all my crazy ideas in my head are going to look like when i walk into the reception..

also being able to be married to the love of my life.

• edited December 2011
    I was pretty excited about the walk too, but I cried through the whole thing and it's kind of a blur.

The thing I remember most about the wedding was the way Tim was looking at me during our first dance. It gave me the warm and fuzzies
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I look forward to finally being married to the love of my life!  I've been engaged since Valentine's Day 2009, and we're not getting married until 9/5, so I am so ready to be married!
  • edited December 2011
    aside from marrying the best man in the world, I too am looking forward to seeing how all the ideas in my head come to reality...since I've been meeting with vendors and sorta finalizing things, its coming together, and I like what I see.   Also, I'm looking forward to partying with my family and friends!
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I have 3 things I am looking forward to see my little boys all dress up and have the sign Here comes the bride, watching my husband seen me all dress up and the look on his face and my father giving me away, because he didn't get to do it at my first time around.
  • edited December 2011

Looking forward to marrying my best friend, saying our vowels and having him see me for the first time in my dress when the doors to our church open up! I really can't wait I get excited just thinking about it :)

• cmaygrlcmaygrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh this is an easy one....finally marrying the love of my life... and seeing the look on my FI's face as well as everyone else when I'm all "prettied up" and walking down the sandy beach in my (most amazing) dress.  Oh yea... and of course, without say, partying w/my family & friends! I can't wait!! 

But....the one thing I am afraid of...bawling my eyes out during vows.  DOes anyone else feel this way??  I am a wimp by nature...so I know I'm going to be a wreck!!   Any advice???
  • edited December 2011
    I dont like attention so I'm not looking forward to "all eyes on me"... I'm not shy at all, I just dont like the focus on me.

I'm looking forward to sneaking some alone time with my new husband, whether that is during pics, step away for a few minutes, dinner (sweetheart table) or whatever.  I'm also looking forward to partying with my friends that I don't get to see very often.
  • SunRun11SunRun11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think you guys summed it up well.  I'm most looking forward to walking down the aisle, seeing the look on my FI's face, and seeing my reception vision translated into an actual event.  Cmaygrl, I too am really nervous about being overly-emotional on the big day.  I am a big cryer and I don't want that to ruin the day.  Not sure what I'm going to do to manage yet, but I'll let you know if I come up with any good ideas :)
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Sierra:  I think you meant "vows", not "vowels".

Laughing
  • Jessie888Jessie888 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awww i love hearing what everyone is excited about!!!! I hope all of you are so happy on your wedding day, best of luck!!

My fiance and I are highschool sweethearts. And we did things a little backwards.. got a house first and we waited a while before deciding to marry. So I am just excited about it all finally happening! I am excited to see all my guests and able to have a fantastic day with my husband to be!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Like everyone I'm most excited to just finally be married.  We've been dating for 6 years and I'm just ready to begin this next stage in our lives together (as cheesey as that sounds). 

I am also really excited for the food!  Lucien's menu sounds amazing. 

I'm more nervous then excited for the ceremony.  I'm a big cryer too and I know already I'm going to be a wreck.  Just today I asked my mom to walk me down the aisle and we both began crying. 
  • cmaygrlcmaygrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am so glad that I'm not the only "emotional wimp" when it comes to the ceremony! lol
    Anywho, it's nice to hear that we are so excited about our big day and i also wish everyone the best of luck w/the rest of your planning & a very happy new life together with your soon-to-be-husbands.

Oh yea... we had a snow day today... and I am supposed to be working on our invites.  Well, I tried.  then the printer decided to jam, and now, everything is off when printing!! I've ruined about 5 invites!!  UUGG!!!   It's not my printer (my FI's), so I have  to wait until he gets home from work to fix it for me!! 
    Usually, you just open the lid, reset (or shut off), and your good to go.  BUT nooooo.. that is not working!!!!

• lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The party and the honeymoon!!  hahahaha!

Obviously, I am excited to finally be married, but at this point, through all the planning stuff, I am ready to just have fun with my *husband.*  :)
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Haha yeah your right thanks :)
  • jamaicamariejamaicamarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm terrified of most of it, I'm really not into being the center of attention. But I'm really looking forward to the whole kiss, post vowles, and him being my husband.
  • felicia220felicia220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ....my feet in the sand.  Being at my favorite place in the world with my favorite person in the world. All the other stuff is just gravy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards