Connecticut
Options

alterations

I'd love some suggestions for where to get dress alterations.  I got my dress at David's Bridal but have heard some bad things about them, although nothing specific.  Any suggestions appreciated, thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: alterations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    where are you located?
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Team_22Team_22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    middletown
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sewtique in Groton is fabulous. They're located right on Rte 12, and its a little out of the way of Middletown but Evelyn there is fantastic and their prices are ridiculously fair and they're so nice and down to earth. They really make you feel like you're the only person that they're working with.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ChristiAnn's in Meriden, CT.  I had to go there for "quick" alterations after a horrid experience with the place that I got my dress from. 

I promise you it was the best experience I had the entire wedding with a vendor.  The place is rundown on the outside, but is amazing on the inside and Christine, one of the owners is relaxed and totally awesome at what she does!! 

She charged me $200 for alterations on my dress and had them done in less than a week  :)  Other quotes were all around $400. (had to get a larger dress to fit my chest) My bustle is amazing!  My sister and MOH is pregnant she had to get a size 18 dress to fit her tummy, but really wears a size 8 to start and they took that in too for a very reasonable price and the dress still looks amazing!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards