Nebraska-Omaha
Options

how to decorate

winter wedding, black and white, some silver. some kind of simple but yet classy center pieces and decorations! i am horrible at decorating that is y i want  to find a reception venue that will do this for me but i want some kind of ideas to give them? i am not really a flower person but i do LOVE candles. anything would help!!!! THANK YOU!!! :)

Re: how to decorate

• Options
    You can always go the feather or candelabra route.
  • Options
    Would you rather decorate on your own or hire someone to do the decorating?  My florist does decorating, as well as flowers.  Would be a thought if you would rather have someone else do the thinking and doing. =)  I struggled to see the big picture and when I spoke with my florist, he had much better ideas and I decided all of his options were much better than anything I could think of.  

Creating Atmosphere is who I am using. Dustin is excellent with ideas and very affordable. 

If you would rather do the decorating on your own, I like the idea mentioned above using feathers.  You could do vases with a floating candle and then lots of little candles around.

Whatever you decide, good luck!
      Jill
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Dustin is AWESOME and extremely creative! A++++

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_how-to-decorate?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:79Discussion:597e863b-5e57-4bdf-8f38-7d2ff9e5d086Post:444bbded-a0ef-4d2b-9a2b-af804ab81720">Re: how to decorate</a>:
    [QUOTE]Would you rather decorate on your own or hire someone to do the decorating?  My florist does decorating, as well as flowers.  Would be a thought if you would rather have someone else do the thinking and doing. =)  I struggled to see the big picture and when I spoke with my florist, he had much better ideas and I decided all of his options were much better than anything I could think of.   Creating Atmosphere is who I am using. Dustin is excellent with ideas and very affordable.  If you would rather do the decorating on your own, I like the idea mentioned above using feathers.  You could do vases with a floating candle and then lots of little candles around. Whatever you decide, good luck!   Jill
    Posted by wishonastar01[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards