California-Los Angeles
Options

Vintage Style Photographer?

Does anyone know of a good photographer in the LA area with a great vintage aesthetic?  I love a lot of the images on Ruffled Blog, and am looking for someone who does light, airy, soft, vintagey shots like a lot of the ones they feature on there.
Photobucket

Re: Vintage Style Photographer?

• Options
    edited December 2011

Check out Brandon Kidd and Sarah k Chen. I think they might fit the style you are looking for.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    RachA03RachA03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Sargeant Photography! They're our photographers. OR other photog I liked but was booked was One Love Photo.  Denise Bovee is great too!
  • Options
    Shoegal12681Shoegal12681 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awesome, thanks!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    imlovingitimlovingit member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Christine Farah she has that kind os style.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Leah with VIS Photography...tell her Bella Sophia Events sent you!

She is wonderfully talented and a sweetheart. Not to mention her prices are good too!
  • Options
    chiweeweechiweewee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would check out Jordana at Hazelnut Photography. In my opinion, she has a wide range of styles and I've seen her shoot some beautiful vintage-like images. I can personally vouch for her talent and wonderful customer service. She did my boudoir photos.

Also, do tons of research on your own and be leery of recs from people who haven't actually used a photographer themselves. Photography is soooo important and you need to click with your vendor, not just like their photos! Make sure that your contract is clear as day and that you'll get what you are promised. 

FWIW - Unfortunately, from personal experience, I can't recommend Sarah.

Good luck with your search!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards