Offbeat Weddings
Options

June Siggy...

Yup, it's almost June....which means new siggy! So I need some ideas of what people would like it to be. Flowers? colors? BM dresses? Cake? fav pic of you and FI? Ceremony site? Post your ideas and I will put a poll up on Tuesday:)

Re: June Siggy...

• Options
    sloanawsloanaw member
    First Comment
    we could also do favors or our favorite registery item. i like cake idea too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic June Offbeat Siggy: Then and Now Pics!!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Someone on some board (as you can tell I forgot the details) suggested an embarrassing pic of FI.  That would be funny! 

Trying to think of offbeat WR siggy ideas.  Brain not working beyond stealing someone else's idea. 
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    i kinda like flowers or cake. then again, i just got engaged yesterday so pretty much anything will be fun for me!
  • Options
    Location where you first met. or first date location/activity. dream house? tv or movie couple that you are like or are inspired by...ummmm that's all for now. 

More! hair style? have we done that?   or ceremony site. I like the fave pic of you and fi option! that's cute. or like a then and now thing. A pic of when you first started dating and one of your more recent pics? Fun! 
  • Options
    A picture of something that represents your FI to you.  Maybe?  IDK, lol.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    I'm loving the ideas! Get them coming:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards