Massachusetts-Boston

Florist help in Central Mass

Looking for a Florist that is either in Central Mass or will deliver there. Flowers are not high on my budget compare to other things. Thanks

Re: Florist help in Central Mass

• edited December 2011
    I got married at Harrington Farm in Princeton. I used Gregory at:
    I can't say enough about how beautiful his work is. I am an avid gardener also and know a lot about flowers. He works with many budgets. He is amazing!
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • moonbee73moonbee73 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there too, How was everything when you were there, who did you use for a photographer
  • edited December 2011
    I loved Harrington!! The food was the best I've ever had at a wedding and I'm not being partial to my wedding. We did buffet with open bar, because well it wasn't much difference from cocktail hour only to full open bar. Irena (if she still works there) was hard to reach at times which was the only thing that annoyed me, but I kept calling if I had a question/concern. haha Everything was perfect on the day!! If I did it again it would all be the same with the same venue and menu. We had pasta primavera, stuffed portobella mushrooms, rosemary chicken, a ham, prime rib (I think) cut to serve, salads, veggies, red potatoes, 5 different passed apps (they added two for free!!) loved the sliders btw and so did everyone else!! All the food was served hot.

I brought in a dessert bar which they set up nicely with our cakes (we had our wedding cake and a grooms cake).  For our photographer I hired someone out of Maine (Michelle Turner) she was very good but expensive.

Here's some parts of my wedding if your interested. I used Lynn at VideoDesign Films who was also out of Maine. This to me was the best part, better then the photos!! She did an amazing job!!

Good Luck with everything!!
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • moonbee73moonbee73 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much, You  and your wedding looked beautiful
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!! If you have any questions I stop in here sometimes you can always PM me though!
    PS: Most vendors will travel for you!! Don't be afraid to book someone out of the Boston area if you cannot find anyone in central MA. It's less than an hour down Rt 2 from Cambridge to the venue on a Saturday or Sunday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards