Reception Ideas

songs

What did you ladies use or are going to use as bouquet and garter toss songs? I think I have my bouquet toss song but no clue for the garter toss.

Re: songs

• Oh and garter removal. I did not even think about that one!
  • AddieCakeAddieCake Beyond the Wall
    10000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 25 Answers
    We didn't have any of those things. They all make me cringe. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • We're not doing any of that, but I've heard "Girls, Girls, Girls" a lot for the garter stuff 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • For the bouquet we did "Labels or Love" (Sex and the City theme) by Fergie

For the garter DH used Hall & Oates "You Make My Dreams Come True"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My post didn't show up, I apologize if it pops up and this turns into a double post.

Our wedding band does "Independent Women Part 1" for the bouquet toss, should we opt for one. I love the idea of a song about empowered women.

• When we dj we get a lot of these requests:
    Bouquet Toss:
    All the single ladies-Beyonce
    Girls Wanna have fun-Cyndi Lauper

For the garter toss:
    Oh yeah-yellow

However, we are not doing a bouquet or a garter toss.  I hate garter tosses (personally) and I always hated bouquet tosses when I was single, so we are not doing them.  We are giving my bouquet to the couple who has been married the longest :)

June 1, 2013 - finally making it official!

• I recommend going to www.djcrashers.com they have a list of 100 most popular songs, top 10 songs for garter removal, garter toss, bouquet toss, cake cutting, first dance, bridal party dance, etc. Very helpful!!!
  • In Response to Re:songs:
    I recommend going to www.djcrashers.com they have a list of 100 most popular songs, top 10 songs for garter removal, garter toss, bouquet toss, cake cutting, first dance, bridal party dance, etc. Very helpful!!!
    Posted by duffnerashleyocc
    Thank you!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards