Military Brides
Options

What bands have you seen live?

2»

Re: What bands have you seen live?

• Options
    In Response to Re:What bands have you seen live?:[QUOTE]There is a lot of country up in here. and boy bands.My dream concerts: Bruce Springsteen of course. He's playing in DC in September. I'm tempted to make the drive to go. Foo Fighters. I was going to go in Nov with H, but then H went to 29 palms. I was pissed because Social Distortion was opening for them and I would kill to see them too.nbsp;Back in the day I would have liked to see Everclear.I would kill to see Pearl Jam again, best concert ever.nbsp;I am planning to hopefully see The Avett Brothers in October in Florida. Love them. They put on a great showI would like to see Mumford and Sons.nbsp;Coldplaymostly because I hear they put on a great show. Also I'm pretty sure a live version of Fix You would leave me balling.nbsp;And Weezer.nbsp; Posted by ggirl2001[/QUOTE]
    Ohhhh yeah. I've seen Social D like 34 times. I worked with the lead singers ex girlfriend.
  • Options
    In Response to Re:What bands have you seen live?:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:What bands have you seen live?:There is a lot of country up in here. and boy bands.My dream concerts: Bruce Springsteen of course. He's playing in DC in September. I'm tempted to make the drive to go. Foo Fighters. I was going to go in Nov with H, but then H went to 29 palms. I was pissed because Social Distortion was opening for them and I would kill to see them too.nbsp;Back in the day I would have liked to see Everclear.I would kill to see Pearl Jam again, best concert ever.nbsp;I am planning to hopefully see The Avett Brothers in October in Florida. Love them. They put on a great showI would like to see Mumford and Sons.nbsp;Coldplaymostly because I hear they put on a great show. Also I'm pretty sure a live version of Fix You would leave me balling.nbsp;And Weezer.nbsp; Posted by ggirl2001
    Ohhhh yeah. I've seen Social D like 34 times. I worked with the lead singers ex girlfriend. Posted by CAB1217[/QUOTE]
    Omg. 3 or 4 times. Not 34. Stupid TK mobile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards