Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

freaking out about engagement photoshoot

Hi all....

what are some suggestions/ideas for engagement photos in a snowless winer around the canal/downtown?  

our decision to schedule our photos was really last minute in order to get our save the dates out in two weeks....which will already be 4 months before the wedding so i dont even know if I still want to even do those....

my fiancé and i live 2 states apart and are meeting in the middle to get these done tomorrow.  the weather is absolutely terrible in indianapolis right now: it's cold, there's not even snow on the ground, it won't be sunny all weekend because of stupid chances of rain and overcast, and i havent had any chance to talk to my fiancé about planning anything since he's been on night shift.

I just would like some cool suggestions/ideas to do so make me feel like this actually isnt the worst time to have pictures taken.  thanks :(

?*:.?. o(???)o .?.:*? June.23.2012

Re: freaking out about engagement photoshoot

• Options
    Have you talked to your photographer? They should have ideas about what to do. Do you have any "props" from things you or he enjoys? Sorry I can't be of more help but we never had engagement photos taken.
  • Options
    Go to IMA... there's that big Love sculpture, and lots of other pretty scenery around there. They also have beautiful outdoor gardens, but I don't know what they look like in the winter.
  • Options
    PP talk to your photog about ideas...BUT take comfort in knowing that overcast creates some of the BEST lighting for photos.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards