California-Inland Empire
Options

i want a mashed potato bar...

but idk where to find someone who does it. I was watching four weddings, and one of the brides had one. basically you get two types of mashed pototoes ( regular and sweet) and then you get a choice of toppings, like cheese, sour cream, bacon bits, chives, butter.... I know for sure ALL my guests will enjoy it, especially since a good 20% of my wedding guests are kids.
BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy

Re: i want a mashed potato bar...

• Options
    amyweetheeamyweethee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a great idea. Everyone will love it. It will be cute if you have them put them in martini glasses
  • Options
    desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes, that is what I was thinking too!
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mmm! I want one too! I love mashed potatoes...or any potatoes for that matter. I say ask your caterer and see if they can do one for you.

• Options
    lauralazerlauralazer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    24 carrots catering does it!!  http://www.24carrots.com/ I love this caterers packages. 

Aywho, they do a mashed potato martini with a choice of Cheddar + Chive, Boursin + Garlic, Buttered Red Bliss, Wasabim Yukon Gold, or Sweet + Spiced Mashed Potatoes.  With a choice os cheddar, sour cream, bacon, whipped butter, bleu crumbles, frizzled onion hay and a bunch of tippings.  I think they make it the main course, and that plus 4 tray passed appetizers, and a regional and international cheese display is $32 pp.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011

OMG that sounds delish! It reminds me of these amazing potatoes we had at our tasting for our catering!  They were not exactly mashed potatoes but actually twice baked potatoes with cheese and bacon on top... omg they are PERFECTION! Now I'm hungry =) haha

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think any caterer could do that, I went  to a party one time with all apps etc and they had this and served it in martini glasses it was the BEST

good idea!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's my favorite food :o) that would be awesome!!!
  • Options
    CarterAThomasCarterAThomas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never heard of that but I love it!!  I am a sucker for just about any kind of potato!  Yummm!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards