Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Tailors? Louise?

Hey all!

I just got my wedding dress in the mail today-- I took a gamble and ordered it over ebay, from a seamstress in China. I couldn't afford the wedding dress of my dreams (designer retail around $1200) but at $120 to create and ship a replica of the dress I love I figured it was worth a shot.

It's surprisingly professional-looking! Granted, it's not peeeeeeeeeeer-fect, but it's pretty darn close (it has to be taken in about a size, and the back has to be corrected.). :)

Anyways, I did a search here for decent tailors in the Twin Cities area, and came up with a couple threads that mentioned "Louise" and "Tom." I know who Tom is, but this Louise sounds like a dream. Would I be correct in assuming that her web page was louisemarieweddings ?

TIA!

Re: Tailors? Louise?

• Options
    LinzstyleLinzstyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Louise is awesome....ask just about anyone on here!  She comes very highly recommended by theweddingshoppe and many posters on here.  She works out of her home in St. Paul and mostly through word of mouth....
    She is fabulous!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LuswenLuswen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    of her fabulousness, I have no doubt.  :) I just want to know that I have her correct website, so I can get the ball rollin'!
  • Options
    LolaBelle515LolaBelle515 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if that is Louise's website, but I've heard she's not very fast with email. If you want her phone number, you can email me at umyaya at gmail dot com  and I'll be happy to send you her number:)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'll sing her praises to anyone who will listen.  I LOVED Louise.  I believe that is her website, but she's pretty bad with email.  Phone works much better.  I can send her number to anyone who sends me a PM.

• Options
    LuswenLuswen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you, ladies!
  • Options
    zephyr_mariezephyr_marie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also ordered a dress through eBay from China - I wonder if it was the same seller. :p  I'm also having my dress altered with Louise and I was able to easily get in touch with her via email and telephone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards