Virginia
Options

Virginia Beach Dresses?

Ive been looking into dress shops other than David Bridal in Virginia Beach. Unfortunately, Ive found a few shops but they have all had TERRIBLE reviews. Im starting to think Im not going to enjoy shopping for gowns now. Any ideas of some great places to go to find a dress?!

Re: Virginia Beach Dresses?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The first time I went to try on dresses I went to Maya Couture located in Norfolk off of Military Hwy. Diana Ramos was my consultant. She was really great, honest, professional etc. Even though I wound up finding a dress from somewhere else. My experience was great.
    May 21st,2011
    "to make you feel my love"
    dreamaandavid.weebly.com/

Photo taken by Bit of Ivory Photography
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree that Maya Coutoure is a nice shop....I looked there as well.  I got my dress at All the Rage in Virginia Beach.  I found the staff to be professional and patient.  I got a great deal on my dream dress too!
  • Options
    rotzrkrotzrk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also got my dress at All the Rage, Hilltop.  I was very pleased with my experience.
  • Options
    akwrightakwright member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a new store opening at Great Neck in Virginia Beach - AvaClara!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    all the rage? ill have to look into that. never heard of it before!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if you're willing to travel (or pay bridge toll) but I work at a bridal shop on the Eastern Shore (across the bay bridge tunnel) and although we are a tiny little shop in a tiny little town, we have a wide variety of dresses (we carry maggie sottero, casablanca, private label by G, mary's and other lines) and we even have sale dresses and a $99 rack.. we can order you anything you want, and don't up our prices. we also have bridesmaids, flower girls, etc. and if your BM pay for their dresses in full they get 20% :)

Sorry I know this sounds like some kind of ad lol But I'm a bride and am getting married next June.. and couldn't help but to plug our little store! Just in case anyone is interested! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mysticlmysticl member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    There is a bridal consignment shop in VA Beach.  They sell dresses that have been worn (prewed as they call it), ones that brides bought but never wore, and samples from stores.  They also sell MOB and flower girl dresses.  They don't do bridesmaids.  I didn't shop there but I think the name is Silk.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also got my dress at All the Rage in Hilltop. A girl named Ashley has walked me through the whole thing. I would use her again and again. She is wonderful and so sweet. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards