Hawaii
Options

H&M Help please :)

Hi ladies, I'm back now....I went into hiding for awhile because both of my bridesmaids told me they couldn't come to the wedding and I was so heartbroken I couldn't even talk about the wedding without bawling for about a month. Anyways I was wondering if anyone has used bridal hair on maui by Karine. Thanks so much!

Carrie
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: H&M Help please :)

• Options
    AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't, but it sounds familiar - someone on here might have used her.  And I just have to say YAY - your wedding is 2 days after ours at the same location!! 
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw, I'm sorry about the bridesmaids. That sucks. Was it a finance thing?
  • Options
    cryssvcryssv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awe.. sorry to hear about your bridesmaids, can understand how it would throw you off a little.

I haven't heard any reviews but I've been checking out the website and it looks like she does exactly what I'm looking for. I booked with Kiss the Bride quite a few months back based on one knotties review but I'm having second thoughts.... I found the exact hairstyle I want on Karine's website.
    451x156 proportions
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well one of my bridemsaids is living in another country with her boyfriend and due to visa renewal complications won't be allowed to leave the country at that time. The other just kept coming up with excuses like that she had no money (even though she assured me before I ever booked the destination wedding that it would be no problem) anyways I do understand that it is expensive so I offered to pay all of her expenses because it was so important to me...but she still came up with excuses :( 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh double boos on the latter. As one who has a husband with visa issues (well, we had those before we got married), I give the first one a pass, and the second a "you suck" award. You offered to pay and she turned it down?!? Who turns down Hawaii?
  • Options
    AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Kaesha, I would cut the friend who wouldn't come even after you offered to cover her expenses.  You don't need a 'friend' like that in your life.
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    kimmykupcakeskimmykupcakes member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Damn, that's harsh! You offer to pay for my trip to Hawaii, you better believe I am going to be there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards