Colorado

Weekend Mini-Honeymoon

Hey ladies!

FI and I might be looking for a mini-honeymoon destination, followed at a later point by a full on vacation in Hawaii or somehwere similar. Essentially, he's not going to be getting more than 3-4 days off from work at the time of our wedding and we'll need to stay local. I'm thinking maybe a really nice hotel that has spa services for couples massages and lounging in a hot tub, or maybe a cute little bed and breakfast especially if it's tucked away and private, or something else entirely?

I've lived here my whole life but we don't do things like this, and since FI and I don't live together we don't have any favorite romantic getaways, you know? Let me know. (-:

Also, ignore my bio; we're looking at a Feb wedding not June. So it can't be anywhere we'd get snowed in, or out! A cute little private cabin in the mountains though, with snow and a fireplace.... ooh that'd be nice!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Weekend Mini-Honeymoon

• I found some nice ones in Estes park. 

Here are a list.  The ones I was looking at was Annie's Cabins.

http://estes-park.com/lodging/cabins-cottages-estes
  • HIGHLY recommend Devils Thumb Ranch (private cabin or lodge room with a fireplace). They have an AMAZING spa and it would be the perfect place to spend a "mini-honeymoon"!!!!  www.devilsthumbranch.com (it is where we got married & we actually did our 1 yr anniversary trip there as well) :)
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • How nice do you want it?
    Colorado Springs has the Broadmoor and The Cliff House (both nice)

there are also nice hotels and b&b's in manitou springs...

or a hot spring would be awesome!! sitting in a warm pool while its snowing is absolutely magical. Try pagosa springs, or look up hot springs...

Also- check colorado daily deals, groupon, and living social!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards