Pennsylvania-Central
Options

MOB Dresses

I was just wondering where everyone went to find MOB and/or MOG dresses. We're going to look this weekend and we're not sure where to start.

Also, any ideas about Grandmother outfits?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: MOB Dresses

• Options
    I would try Gails Country Threads and Bridal Boutique ( Jan) in manheim
    and also reifsnyders bridal in lancaster, i know Gails prices are incredible and she also MAKES dresses. My mother liked one of the bridesmaids dresses at Reifsnyders so we will be getting hers there. We did not like anything at Alfred Angelo or Paulettes and the prices were high

blog post photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My mom got hers at the bridal store in Elizabethtown, The Bridal Emporium. They had a decent selection. I also went into Cocoa Couture, which is close by you. I went there for a special occasion dress and they had a big selection of special occasion and MOB dresses.
    Also my MOG found hers at JCPenney so if you get a chance look in some department stores if you can.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    My mom & I are going shopping next weekend. We are going to the King of Prussia Mall. I'm in Philadelphia & she is in Hershey, so it's a logical meeting point for us. But, it's worth the drive! You have everything from Sears to Neiman Marcus (so whatever your budget is, they have something for you). They have about a dozen department stores and tons of dress stores. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My mom & I are going shopping next weekend. We are going to the King of Prussia Mall. I'm in Philadelphia & she is in Hershey, so it's a logical meeting point for us. But, it's worth the drive! You have everything from Sears to Neiman Marcus (so whatever your budget is, they have something for you). They have about a dozen department stores and tons of dress stores. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I was lucky enough to find mine for DD# 2 at Boscov's during their after-the-holidays clearance!  :)   When shopping for DD#1's MOB dress I started at the department stores first, then moved on to AA, DB and other local bridal shops.

King of Prussia is a great place to start! 

Good luck!
  • Options
    Taylored for You in Mechanicsburg! I loved my MOB dress. Taylor is great! Nice selection.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards