Delaware
Options

Bliss Spa?

I think someone on here recommended Bliss Spa on Kirkwood Hwy before.  I'm looking for a good place to get a couples massage before the wedding so FI and I can relax and be together.

Re: Bliss Spa?

• Options
    Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Depending on what you are looking for, I have a few suggestions.

Kneaded Relief(Christina Cunningham) is incredible.  It is out of her house so you have privacy.  She can make arrangements to have another therapist so you both get massages at the same time.  Or, my favorite, do them seperatly.  While one person gets their massage, the other person can sit in the hot tub or relax by the fireplace and read or do whatever.  I don't know if she does the fireplace in the summer.

Second rec-Hershey Spa.  It is worth the drive to relax in big fluffy robes and look over the gardens.  This is my favorite actual spa. If you can stay for a couple hours, there are several different rooms to relax in.

Just PM  me if you have any questions on either.  I frequent both :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I learned last night that FI will do a massage, but that's it.  No mani/pedi for him!  Haha
  • Options
    lizpet83lizpet83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went there around Christmas.  It doesn't look fancy from the outside but the staff there is super nice, they will give u a choice of guy of girl for your masage.  you change clothes in their changing area and get robes and then are sent upstairs to a large room for the 2 of u.  there was a fire when we were there in the winter.  decently priced like $100 to $150.  I would reccomend bliss for couples massage.  i have also had a facial there and wasn't all that happy, it was relaxing and all but i think colour roxx does a better job cleaning all the gunk out of your skin.

good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards