Wisconsin
Options

Ceremony Site HELP! wedding Oct 2013

I desperately need help finding a location to do just the ceremony in late Sept to early Oct 2013.  We live in Oshkosh, but would travel 45 miles in any direction for a location that isn't ridiculously over priced! :) Any ideas would be awesome!

Re: Ceremony Site HELP! wedding Oct 2013

• Options
    itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    Any public/state park, hotel, or community center will rent facilites for an hourly rate. Even museums.

What is your budget?
  • Options
    StephJean83StephJean83 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2013
    I considered The History Museum at The Castle in Appleton. Looked awesome and like everything my FH and I wanted but wasn't large enough for us.
    You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis
  • Options
    This is at your max of 45 miles but I was in a wedding at The gardens in Allenton WI.  They have a beautiful outdoor garden and a beautiful inside church!

http://theweddinggardens.com
  • Options
    I second The Gardens.  That is where we are getting married and once we saw it, we feel in love with the venue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I dont know if you have found anywhere yet, but I will say that I am getting married at Lake Winneconne Park in August. They have a gazebo and a renovated barn that you can rent and the price is SOOOO reasonable!!
  • Options
    The Paine art center is always a beautiful setting
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards