2»

Re: So what did you get?

• edited December 2011
    Emmaline
    Evaline/Evelyn
    Courtenay
    Zelda
    Zoe

I have a whole book of names at home.  I'll come back on here tonight/tomorrow and edit this post with more.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • rickylee244rickylee244 member
    500 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Mutley! Thats so great to hear, and what a great time to find out!
    Photobucket Visit The Nest! Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE Lily and I won't be able to use it since FI's cousin has a Lily. I also love Margaret, Maggie for short. Molly (my fav), Hannah, Lucy, Leah...

Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_did-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:3b193776-6582-4c8e-b758-8a45b1f4ebfcPost:ff2eebfd-62fb-4822-80f4-91d856fe4c9b">Re: So what did you get?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you!  We are on We need girls name suggestions.  We are set on boys names. We love Isabella but our neice is Isabelle.  :(  My uncle just had a Sophia (another favorite.)  Boys List Luke John Alexander Gavin Tyler Cody Garrett Vance Patrick Matthew Girls List Charlotte Samantha Brie Courtney Eva Anne  
    Posted by **Mutley**[/QUOTE]

Love John, Patrick or Matthew (guess I'm into saints).

For girls I am partial to Samantha because that's my little sister's name (me and my older sis picked it) but I also love Charlotte or Courtney.

I like all of those names actually and I can't remember if I know your last name or not so it depends.  I kind of think I would need to meet my kid before picking a name but I'm weird.

Are you going to find out the sex?  One of my sister's friends didn't and hearing her talk about how excited she was during labor kind of pushed me into the not finding out camp.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    Our last name is somewhat simple.  Starts with a P. 

Corrine is pretty but too close to my first name.  Already used up the name Zoe for our Mutley.  I wonder if DH would go for Lily.  :) 

We plan on finding out the sex.  I want to go all out on the nursery, so... 
    We will have a bank of names going into delivery, but won't be naming him or her until after birth.  I agree about meeting the kid before giving him/her a name. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards